Thursday, November 8, 2012

Anniversary


Four years ago, I got married to my favorite person. 


He didn't even smear cake on me at the reception.


He makes me laugh, and I'm pretty sure I make him laugh.  I hope he's laughing with me more often than he's laughing at me, but I will take what I can get.  You can never have enough laughter in your life.

I'm not going to say that I can't imagine my life without him, because that isn't true.  Life would probably be easier, but it sure wouldn't be nearly as much fun.  Besides, I kind of enjoy his company.

Damian is smart, witty, funny, loyal, and hard-working.  He is a wonderful husband, and a fabulous father.  For some reason he loves me, despite my flaws.


Oh, and did I mention how handsome he is?

Yeah, I'm a pretty lucky gal.

It's been a great four years.  Here's to forty more.  Heck, I'll take as many years with you as I can get.  Happy anniversary, Damian.  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment